The manic marsupial, AKA Crash Bandicoot is back, and because he forgot to press record the first time; so is Dale with a second go at explaining all his thoughts on the game.
Jesse is also on and has been playing a ton of Star Wars: Squadrons. In other news, he also has a new voice changer toy that distracts us for a good 30 seconds too.
Cardy rounds off the trio by telling us all about his early thoughts of the Mafia Remaster and we also have an extremely tight round of The Endless Search that needs an action replay to decide a winner. It’s tense stuff.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: email@example.com.
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #558: Hades and Ham Sandwiches
- IGN UK Podcast #557: PS5’s Banquet of Delights
- IGN UK Podcast #556: Judging Tony Hawk’s Tallywacker
- IGN UK Podcast #555: Super Mario Bros. Assemble!
- IGN UK Podcast #554: BDE – Big Dafoe Energy