Hey, listen! We love hearing your feedback on Nintendo Voice Chat, and, once again, you have the chance to actually let us hear your beautiful voices on NVC.
At the bottom of this article, you will find an option that lets you share a brief video with us and the IGN community, powered by audio and video commenting tool, Yappa.
We want as many NVC fans as we can get to answer this question:
What is your favorite Mario game of all time?
Some rules: Pick a single Mario game, don’t cheat with a collection! Also, choose a Mario platformer, not a spin-off like one of the Party or sports titles. Let us know, and we’ll pick out our favorite responses to play on this week’s episode of Nintendo Voice Chat.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Create a Yappa account or sign in with a Facebook, Google, Disqus, or LinkedIn account.
- Look for the video commenting box at the bottom of our articles on both desktop and mobile web. Note that the feature is currently not available on our mobile apps.
- Hit the green bar with the speech bubble icon, allow access to your mic and camera if your permission settings require that step.
- You can choose between audio and video recording. We’d prefer video to see your face (and only your face, please — although Samus and Master Chief helmets or God of War face paint, etc. are cool with us), but you can use the audio-only option if you’re having a bad hair day.
- When you can see your face, hit record to start recording your video. Hit stop when you’re done. You can leave a message that’s up to 45 seconds long.
- You can rewatch your video and then choose to cancel or post.
- If you’d rather upload a video you recorded separately, you can use the Upload Media function to do so. This’ll be handy to show off your amiibo or classic games collections. But please, no copyrighted content.
- You can watch and share videos from fellow commenters by clicking on their icons and you can follow contributors you like as well.
Now go and Get the Thing!